Step by Step for the Trust Factor
The CS:GO developer team has created a new way to deliver a good gaming experience: Trust Factor.
Things to do for the Trust Factor
- Open Steam Guard.
- Make your profile public.
- Be an active Steam user. (Create guides, participate in discussions, post screenshots and drawings.)
- Play games without cheats.
- Get advice (praise) from friends.
- Don't kick your playmates.
- Do not disturb your teammates, be polite.
- Play the role of "Patrol", help the community.
- Don't abuse "reports", only file a complaint if you're sure you're dealing with a scoundrel.
- Evaluate guidelines.
- Add more friends.
- Remove from the list of friends with VAC.
- Get elite status.
It may sound difficult, but rest assured it's pretty easy.